DRASOL were engaged by JHGO to facilitate site investigation of the existing SA Water trunk main for conditional assessment and detailed engineering survey.
Our remit was to manage access to South Road under live traffic, excavate and expose the service for the inspectors and hand back the carriageway without closing off the road.
Scope of work included:
• Stakeholder engagement
• Traffic management planning
• Implementation of a contra-flow system
• Excavate and hydro-vac around multiple live services
• Use of shoring, road plates and road profiling
• Backfill and compaction testing to DPTI Spec
• Reinstatement of asphalt pavement
These works formed part of of South Road Early Works for SA Water’s urban infrastructure replacement programme.
|LOCATION||South Road, Edwardstown|
|TIMELINE||July – August 2020|