Providing services for delivery of reliable and safe rail infrastructure
Rail in Australia underpins the national economy and is at the forefront of innovation, productivity and world’s best practice.
Australian rail continues to push the limits of efficiencies for business across the world. Recently a heavy investment in technological advancement and product development has ensured we continue to be a competitive player within the global market place.
DRASOL has been involved in the rail industry for many years. With extensive experience across light and heavy rail, in both broad and narrow gauge formats in the live corridor, DRASOL is well placed to support our clients with their rail projects.
Our key services in rail comprise:
• Under-Track Crossings
• Signalling Pit and Pipe Infrastructure
• Stormwater Culverts
• Swale Drains and French Drains
• Erosion Control
• Station and Platform Demolition and Upgrades
• Car Parks, Street Lighting, Pump Stations
• Multiple Road Level Crossings
• Formation, Stabilisation and Reinstatement work
Highly trained and certified workforce
DRASOL was contracted for a 4 year period by the Tracksure D&C joint venture responsible for the entirety of the Adelaide Metropolitan Rail Revitalisation Programme.
This exposed DRASOL to many aspects of the rail industry sector. By combining our in-ground services expertise with civil works experience, DRASOL provide a quality solution for stormwater drainage, signalling infrastructure, formation reconstruction and carriageway level crossings.
DRASOL have the capability to provide a highly trained workforce with all current certification to satisfy Rail Safe-Working Management requirements. This offers peace of mind to our clients, knowing we mitigate operational and project management risks.
Key to our success is our core capability and strength in carrying out signalling and drainage works in the rail corridor under challenging conditions and time constraints.
Our purpose-built and after- market modifications provide specialised rail-sector plant including the following:
• 23 tonne Excavator with Engcon head (360-degree rotation with tilt capability) with rubber pads
• 13 tonne Excavator with Engcon head with rubber pads
• Specialist 4 in 1 bucket
• Fork tines & hydraulic compaction attachments to suit
• Rail threader
• Sleeper grab
• Remote-controlled trench compaction unit
• Portable GPS survey control equipment